Praise the Lord. The Church Was founded on 17th February 1999 in Shankar nagar, Garden street, Tirunelveli District with 30 Believers and was united with Good Samaritan Fellowship of Madurai. By God's Grace this Church has grown over the years and now worship are being held with over 400 Believers.
Moreover, some 4500 square feet of land has been bought by the Church on the Tirunelveli - Madurai main road for construction of a new Church. The construction of the new Church is being undertaken with a seating capacity of 500 people on 1500 sq feet. Presently, 150 families are permanent members of this Church.